Manufacturers who use air compressors will encounter the problem of air compressor running oil. There are many reasons for air compressor running oil, and users have headaches. Let me share with you the various reasons and solutions for air compressor running oil. :
1. The small pressure fails. If there is a leakage point at the seal of the small pressure valve of the air compressor or the small pressure valve is opened in advance (because the opening pressures designed by various manufacturers are different, usually in the range of 3.5-5.5kg2), then the machine In the early stage of operation, the time to establish the pressure of the oil and gas tank will increase. At this time, the gas in the low pressure state has a high oil content. When passing through the oil, the flow rate is fast, the oil load is increased, and the separation effect is reduced, resulting in high fuel consumption.
Solution: Repair the small pressure valve and replace it if necessary.
2. The oil separation core is damaged. After the oil separation core is damaged, the oil filtering effect will be greatly reduced, causing a large amount of oil to escape.
Solution: replace the oil separator.
3. Large air consumption, overload and low pressure use (or the oil processing capacity selected before the machine leaves the factory is too tightly matched with the machine's exhaust volume). The load and low pressure means that when the user uses the air compressor, the exhaust pressure does not reach the air compressor. The rated working pressure of its own, but it can basically meet the courage requirements of some enterprise users. For example, the enterprise user has increased the gas consumption equipment, and the gas consumption has increased, so that the air displacement and the user's gas consumption cannot be balanced. Assuming air pressure The rated displacement pressure of the machine is 8kg, but the pressure in actual use is only 5kg or even lower, so the air compressor is in a load operation state for a long time and cannot reach the rated pressure value of the machine, resulting in an increase in fuel consumption. The reason is that in the exhaust gas Under the condition that the amount of oil remains unchanged, the flow velocity of the oil-air mixture is too fast when passing through the oil, and the oil content of the compressed air is too high, which is the increase of the oil load, resulting in high fuel consumption.
Solution: It is recommended to contact the manufacturer to exchange an oil product that can match low-pressure use.
The oil level is too high, and the lubricating oil injected is too much. If the oil volume in the oil and gas separator is too high, the distance between the oil separation core and the oil surface is too small, and small oil droplets will penetrate into the oil separation core with the compressed air, and the oil and gas separation effect will be greatly reduced.
Solution: After removing the pressure, drain the oil to the normal position;
5. Improper installation of the oil return pipe. When replacing, cleaning and maintaining the air compressor, the oil return pipe is not inserted into the bottom of the oil separator (refer to: 1~2mm from the bottom of the oil separator is better), so that the separated oil cannot return to the machine head in time. The accumulated oil will run out with the compressed air.
Solution: Stop the machine and adjust the oil return pipe to a reasonable height after the pressure relief returns to zero (the oil return pipe is 1~2mm away from the bottom of the oil section, and the inclined oil return pipe can be inserted into the bottom of the oil section)
6. The oil return line of the air compressor is blocked. When the oil return line (including the one-way valve oil return filter screen on the oil return line) is blocked by foreign matter, the oil condensed at the bottom of the oil after separation cannot return to the machine head. The condensed oil droplets are blown up again by the airflow and are carried away along with the separated air. These foreign objects are usually caused by solid impurities dropped during installation.
Solution: Stop the machine, remove all the pipe fittings of the oil return pipe after the pressure of the oil drum is released to zero, and blow away the blocked odor. When installing the oil separator, pay attention to clean the oil and gas barrel cover, and pay attention to whether there are solid particles remaining in the four parts of the oil separator core.