Precautions before selection
1. Select the corresponding compressor and supporting equipment according to the requirements of the pulse bag filter for the compressor gas. There are a few things to consider:
a. To reduce the oil content in the compressed gas, a degreasing purifier can be used. If the required treatment index is high, a multi-stage treatment can be used.
b. To reduce the water content in the compressed gas, matching water removal equipment can be used.
2. According to the production task of the pulse bag filter and the specific conditions of the workshop, the compressor structure is selected, such as vertical, horizontal or angle.
3. According to the exhaust volume and exhaust pressure required in the production of the pulse bag filter, select the appropriate model from the corresponding compressor sample or product catalog. It should be noted that the exhaust volume listed in the compressor sample or product catalog is generally calculated based on the gas volume at 20°C and 101.33kPa, the unit is m3/min, and the exhaust pressure is expressed in Pa (gauge pressure). When it is necessary to determine the performance parameters of the air compressor required by the pulse bag filter, the following aspects should be considered:
a. Exhaust pressure. The higher the discharge pressure of the compressor, the more energy is consumed. The sum of the operating pressure, pipeline resistance loss and the pressure of the supporting equipment is set as the lower limit of the rated discharge pressure of the selected compressor. Under normal circumstances, the passage of the gas pipeline should be selected to be larger to reduce the resistance loss and achieve the purpose of reducing energy consumption in long-term operation. Do not use a compressor with excessively high discharge pressure.
b. Exhaust volume. Calculate the actual total gas consumption and multiply it by a factor of 1.1~1.2, as the exhaust volume of the selected model of the pulse bag filter. If the selection is too low, it will not reach the specified value of the pulse bag filter; Also higher.
4. Consideration should be taken before purchasing to avoid problems found when the pulse bag filter is used.
The choice of air compressor
When choosing an air compressor, the main consideration is the compressed air supply of the air compressor. The air compressor selected for the dust removal equipment generally has a compressed air pressure of 0.8Mpa. Next, the compressed air supply amount of the air compressor will be calculated.
1. Air consumption for one injection of plateau 3-inch pulse valve: Q1=500 liters (standard state)
2. Pulse injection interval: t=5s
3. Air consumption of dust collector in one minute: Q2=500×60/5=6000 liters
4. Converted to the compressed air volume under 0.8Mpa: Q3=Q2/8=750 liters (compressed state)
Considering that in addition to the pulse valve to consume compressed air, the dust collector also has components that consume compressed air such as cylinders and air cannons. At the same time, the pulse valve itself allows a small amount of compressed air leakage (nearly zero), so it is necessary to The air volume retains a certain margin.
5. Take the safety factor: K=2.5 (experience value)
6. Compressed air consumption calculated theoretically: Q=KQ3=1875 liters (compressed state under 0.8Mpa)
This requires that the selected air compressor must provide a compressed air volume of 1875/min (0.8Mpa). In the actual selection, it is more appropriate to choose the compressed air consumption of 2 ~ 3m3/min.
The above calculation process considers the situation that only one pulse valve is working at the same time. Under some complex dust removal conditions, such as the dust concentration of the flue gas entering the dust collector is particularly high, even reaching more than 1000g/m3, at this time, at the same time, only one pulse valve injection can no longer meet the requirements of dust removal . In this case, it is required to have two pulse valves, or even more than three pulse valves work simultaneously at the same time. Its compressed air consumption also increases accordingly. The calculation process of consumption is similar to the above.