Recently, many parts of East China have suffered from floods. Many users' equipment and materials were soaked in water due to low-lying terrain or too late to transfer, resulting in huge losses. After the flood, Jaguar's after-sales teams actively assist local disaster-stricken users to carry out post-disaster self-rescue.
For the air compressor that has been soaked by the flood, after the flood has receded, do not turn on the power and do not turn it on. Please deal with it as follows:
1. For the machine head soaked in water: first disassemble the intake valve, if there is mud and other debris in, be sure to disassemble the machine head, clean the interior thoroughly, and then reassemble it. If it is only a small amount of water, you can use diesel or kerosene to turn the rotor to drain the accumulated water, and then pour the oil in to drain the cleaning oil.
2. For inverters, controllers and other electrical components soaked in water: first open the inverter panel, dry the inside of the inverter with a dry towel, and then use a small blower to dry the drive board, main board, lightning protection board, and inverter module. And fans, etc., then scrub it with plate washing water or alcohol (be careful not to use banana water), then dry it with a small blower, scrub it again for about an hour, and then dry it with hot air. After cleaning and drying, the inverter should not be turned on immediately after being installed, and the inverter should be turned on for half an hour without any abnormality.
3. Contactors, transformers, switches soaked in water: For contactors above 65, the contactor can be disassembled, the contact group and other components can be scrubbed with plate washing water or alcohol, dried with a blower, and the coil should be irradiated with a Yuba light bulb After drying, if there is mud in it, be sure to clean up the mud. For small contactors and small switches, it is recommended to replace them with new ones.
4. If the motor (including the fan motor) is soaked in water: disassemble the motor end cover, clean up the water, if there is mud in, be sure to clean up the mud, then dry it with a blower, and then dry it: low temperature pre-drying Dry, the temperature is controlled at 50~70℃, and the drying time is 8~14h. High temperature drying; the temperature is controlled at 80~100℃, and the drying time is 1h. The drying time of the small motor is short, and the drying time of the large motor is long. Use a 500~1000V insulation resistance meter to measure the insulation resistance value of the winding every 1 hour. The insulation resistance value of the motor after drying should be greater than 5MΩ. If it is not reached, continue to dry.
5. The three filters and oil should be replaced with new ones.