The compressed air of the screw air compressor has a large oil content, which is often referred to as the problem of oil running out of the air compressor. There are many reasons for the oil running out of the air compressor, which makes users a headache. Reasons and solutions:
1. The screw oil is filled too much and the liquid level exceeds the upper limit, which will lead to the deterioration of the initial separation effect of the oil separation barrel. The oil content increased after fractionation.
Treatment method: Stop the machine to check the oil level height, and ensure that the oil level height is between the upper and lower scale lines in the shutdown state.
2. The oil quality of the screw oil is not good, the defoaming performance is poor, the foam is too much, and the foam enters the oil separation core, resulting in an increase in the oil content after the fine separation.
Treatment method: Replace the oil and choose the original Jaguar screw oil.
3. Mixing different grades of oil, the oil deteriorates or gels, causing the oil separation core to be blocked and deformed, and the oil-containing compressed air is directly discharged.
Treatment method: replace the oil separator, replace the oil, clean the oil circuit, and use the original Jaguar consumables and oil.
4. The frequency of use is low, the exhaust temperature is adjusted, and the cooling water flow of the water cooler is too large, so that the exhaust temperature is lower than the pressure dew point temperature, which causes the saturated water vapor after air compression to condense into liquid water, which is precipitated in the oil, and the liquid level rises. High and running oil. Over time, it will also cause internal rust, and the rotor bearing will be severely worn due to loss of lubrication, or even scrapped.
Treatment method: ① In the early stage of the problem, there is only a small amount of condensed water in the oil drum, just drain the condensed water directly and then increase the exhaust temperature. ②If there is a lot of water, replace the oil, oil filter and oil at the same time. ③ If the rotor has been rusted, and there is abnormal noise and vibration, then the machine head needs to be repaired. Note! Because the pressure dew point temperature varies with the exhaust pressure and atmospheric temperature and humidity, it has been set at the factory. It is recommended to consult Jaguar's professional after-sales service personnel before setting.
5. Improper installation of the air pipeline, the condensed water in the pipeline flows back into the air compressor after the shutdown, the small pressure valve spool is stuck after soaking in water, and after the seal is lost, the condensed water in the pipeline enters the oil separation barrel, and the liquid The level rises and the oil runs off.